We are currently looking for a Lead Workforce Development and Culture Officer to work with a highly recognized NSW Government department for 4 months with possible chance of extension, based in Parramatta.
Purpose of the role: Working within the Departments Shared Service Contact Centre, you will be responsible for further developing and delivering strategies to engage current and upcoming staff.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Implement, monitor and report on policy and procedure plans from an HR perspective
- Identify key training and development requirements within the division and ensure regulatory standards are met
- Design and implement an induction platform, employee relations programs, and further policies to enhance employee engagement
- Monitoring of training and coordinating workshops and induction programs accordingly
- Monitor staff performance in order to determine the impact of developmental initiatives and programs
- Develop and implement employment solutions and staff retention plans
- Conduct research to assist in the development of project plans, management reports, and preparation of briefings and correspondence
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies, such as;
- Workforce planning
- Recruitment, including capability statements and inductions
- Staff retention strategies
- Performance management
- Work, health & safety
- Manage the full project cycle in relation to branch development and culture
- Monitoring of project performance and cost
- Provide advice in relation to complex organisational issues
- Stakeholder management
- Staff surveys
The successful candidate should have:
- Knowledge of EEO, EAP, and WHS policies
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or demonstrated experience as a Project Manager in a Shared Services environment
- NSW Government background preferred
- Confident communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you have the required relevant experience and looking for your next opportunity with this highly regarded and growing State Government Department, APPLY NOW for your chance to be considered.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.