This vibrant Government body is seeking an experienced Workers Compensation Case Manager who is immediately available and looking for the opportunity to truly make an impact on the organisation.
Duties may include, but not limited to:
- End-to-end administration of workers compensation entitlements and claims
- Review and reconcile workers compensation leave
- Prepare and take-part in claim reviews and case meetings
- Key point of contact for injured staff, health practitioners, third party return-to-work coordinators and insurance companies
- Provide sound advice to the business and internal stakeholders regarding workers compensation matters Work closely with HR, Payroll and Finance to maintain accurate records and database of all workers compensation incidents
- Work to ensure compliance across the business with Workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Prepare and lodge workers compensation declarations with all necessary documentation
- Database management in line with department policy and procedures
To be considered for this role you will be able to clearly demonstrate experience in managing workers compensation matters for a medium to large business. You will have a strong working knowledge of relevant legislation and have managed internal policies and administration. The role will require a strong attention to detail and highly developed interpersonal skills.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.