- Word processing (including typing, formatting, editing/amending, tracking changes and proof reading) of documents, letters, faxes and memos
- Producing bills and cost structures
- Drafting briefs and court documents
- Writing letters
- Liaising with lawyers, personal assistants and other staff by telephone and email regarding work and the effective prioritisation of work
- Ensuring all documents are accurately produced within agreed time frame
To be successful...
To be successful in this role you will have at least three year's experience in a similar role, advanced typing and word skills and a minimum typing speed of 80 words per minute. You will be a self starter with advanced formatting and technical skills, a solid understanding of legal terminology and a sharp eye for detail with an enthusiastic approach to work. Previous experience within a law firm will be highly regarded as will a working ability of excel.
This national law firm have a supportive and professional culture. They provide a relaxed and flexible working environment coupled with a steady flow of interesting work. Located in the heart of the CBD this office have a mix of ages and cultures priding themselves on their diversity.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )