Currently in need of warehousing and distribution officers
Working in the North Shore and CBD the bulk of our clientele involve pharmaceutical and technology industries. Warehouses are small to medium sized, varying from liaising with 3PLs to managing internal warehouses.
These industries are about to start their next wave of hiring for the start of the year. Working in medium sized warehouses, you will be in contact with not only warehouse staff but will have direct contact with internal and external stakeholders and therefore we require a professional attitude and presentation.
- As a Warehouse officer we are seeking experience in the following:
- Certificate IV in Transport, Logistics and Warehousing.
- Certificate III in WHS or a thorough understanding of WHS in the workplace.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft excel skills.
- Including experience in Warehouse Management Systems - either JD. Edwards, SAP.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Knowledge of inventory, incoming goods and despatch.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of barcoding, RF scanning, pick to light or other processes.
Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment as a coordinator or ready to step into the role with years of warehousing experience.
Ideally we are seeking candidates who reside in and around the North Ryde, North Shore and North West area.
As mentioned, these roles are not active as yet. However, we have started the recruitment process and your expression of interest is being sought after.
Please feel email your CV in Word format or call Greg on 02 8270 9799 to discuss.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )