This organisation is a large recognised provider of automotive products and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. Equally, the people they employ are amongst the best of the best and so are only looking for those dedicated and hard-working individuals.
The key focus of this role is to provide leadership & direction for the day to day operations of the Warehouse to enable products to be delivered on time, in full to required quality and customer's expectations.Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing internal and external relationships to contribute and improve on growing the business.
- Responsible for maintaining a work health safety culture and compliance in the warehouse.
- Train, develop and recruit warehouse staff
- Managing the movement of orders and shipments throughout the warehouse, in a timely, efficient and cost effective way
- Maintaining the quality, productivity, compliance, financial and administration side of the warehouse.
- Manage overtime
- Be able to manage and plan staff for unloading containers - truck tyres/ wheels / passenger tyres
- Must have forklift and reach truck licence
- Managing the warehouse , in terms of stock location
- Liaise with freight forwarder for inbound containers
- MR Licence
We are looking for people that are always striving for more! In return, this is a company that truly invests in their staff, always looking for personal development, cross skilling and continuous promotions within. Your ambition and drive to further your career, along with your positive attitude and strong team ethics will be what stands you apart. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to truly enhance your career path! Sky's the limit! APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )