This organisation is a big name in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry and is now looking for a warehouse/forklift officer that can speak MANDARIN to help with the growth the company is going through to continue to deliver great service and on time deliveries. This role is a temporary to permanent role located in Banksmeadow. Must be able to start immediately. Wage is in line with the award rate of $24.41 + Super + Overtime. This role is to help with the new production warehouse this organisation has moved to.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Receive goods, unloading from trucks using a forklift (EWP licence important) and check goods for spoilage, damage and completeness
- Record delivery details in the receivable logbook, allocate a QA number and label goods as per procedure
- Store materials in an orderly and an appropriate manner, ensuring product labels are secured and raw materials are kept according to their labelling instructions
- Maintain inventory levels of all materials and complete stocktakes when required
- Attention to detail.
- Mandarin speaking
- Proven experience with a forklift (scissor lift licence is a must have)
- Immediately available
If you think this role is right for you. APPLY NOW!!!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )