With a large amount of work on at the current moment, this non-for-profit organisation is looking for a warehouse officer to help guide and hit important deadlines. This role is a temporary role that is ongoing 5 days a week. This organisation helps in supporting people with disabilities, mental health concerns and aged care.
In this role it is important to have warehouse/ assembly experience to hit the KPI's this company sets, also in this role you must be able to show a good level of communication both written and verbal. Your duties in this role are as follows:
- Being able to lift between 10-13Kg's
- Pick and Pack
- Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items
To be successful in this role you have the following:
- Be able to pass a police and working with children check
- Physically able to lift 10-13Kg's
- Previous warehouse or production experience
If you like to make a difference in the community and you can tick most of the boxes above then please apply now!!