This Company is a large globally recognised provider of medical technology and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
Reporting to the National Distribution Manager, you will be responsible for the receipt, storage and dispatch functions within their warehouse and distribution centre ensuring effective turnaround and output on a daily basis. You will be responsible for meeting internal and external customer demands and ensuring optimum service to support the business needs.
- Carry out accuracy of orders and store until order is complete and ready for dispatch
- Practical role where you are on your feet with a focus on working fast, accurately and effectively.
- Ensure orders are complying with procedures
- Advise of any quality or safety issues
- Ensure accurate data integrity
- Pick, pack and dispatch orders in full and on-time
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a warehouse/logistics role
- Strong communication skills to build key relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Team oriented with a proactive approach for results
What's in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful global company whose products and services enhance people's lives every day! This is a company that truly invests in their staff, always promoting personal development and cross-skilling opportunities.
- Varied, hands on role
- $50,000 + super + bonus
- Work with a global leader in the medical space
- An Employer of Choice
- Make a difference to people's lives!
- Career development opportunities with a global fortune 500 company
Be a part of fantastic culture who celebrate success!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794