about the company
Away from the hum-drum of working in the city, our client knows how to mix business with pleasure! Our client is a locally owned, highly successful and growing tourist accommodation provider.
about the role
Operating within a small team and reporting through to the CFO, this role will enjoy a strong operations focus, with particular emphasis on your ability to build strong working relationships with non-finance staff to provide meaningful information back to the business in relation to the trust accounts.
- Making payments out of Trust as instructed by Property Managers
- Entering creditor disbursements & fortnightly creditor runs
- Mid Month & End of Month reporting for trust accounts
- Providing Management Reports EOM bank recs
- Tenant invoicing for water usage
- Assisting creditors with invoice queries
- Cleaning up of database, daily downloads, banking & reconciliation for PM
- Receipting of cheques & credit card transactions
- Assisting Property Managers with ledgers & Owner/Tenant queries
- Maintain bond lodgements & creditor liability insurance
- Assisting management
- Insurance and licensing compliance
Either CA/CPA qualified (or studying towards), you will demonstrate exceptional communication (both verbal and written) and a desire to go out and deal with people in the business on a face to face basis. With intermediate to advanced Excel skills, you will have a focus on streamlining reporting and enjoy "adding value" to a business. Previous experience within hospitality and tourism will be highly regarded.
whats on offer?
A generous salary package is on offer, along with the opportunity for genuine work/life balance. A fantastic team culture where you will be encouraged to take ownership of your role while working across the team and business to strengthen working relationships.
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Rachael Bates at people2people for a confidential discussion on 07 3118 0125.