At the cutting of their industry, our client are an innovative and well respected organisation who is well known for investing in their people. Through growth and acquisition the company continues to expand and diversify. Through innovation, quality service and a mantra of continued improvement they have increased market share and are recognised as the market leader in their field. The working environment is fast paced and dynamic due to current growth phase. Known as a genuine 'Employer of Choice' you will enjoy the employee benefits program.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Banking, receipting and allocations
- Following up discrepancies in daily banking
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts across multiple entities
- Assisting with weekly cash flow and forecasting
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal person for this role will have strong Accounts Receivable and reconciliations skills with excellent communication skills. You must have intermediate Excel (pivot tables and v look ups) and ERP experience.
What's on Offer?
- Market leader in growth phase
- Dynamic environment
- Employee benefits program
- On-site parking - Inner City location
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW or contact Hayley Coghill on 0731180125.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hayley Coghill on +61731180125
( SK92367A )