As a leader in the retail industry, our client continues to grow nationally whilst boasting a team of dedicated, motivated and energetic staff. Currently in acquisition mode, an opportunity has now risen for a Treasury officer to join their cohesive Finance Team.
This role will see you reporting to the Executive Manager in Finance where you will be responsible for ensuring the bank accounts, cash flow and physical cash is correctly reconciled, managed and accounted for across all business units. Working with the CFO, Corporate Services and Finance, your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Reconciliations of all bank accounts across multiple entities, both foreign and domestic.
- Following up any discrepancies of daily banking
- Assisting with preparing weekly cash flow forecasting
- Implement process improvements for banking, reconciliations and cash management
- Ensure cash balances are managed effectively and consolidated for best use across the businesses
- Ensure cash management and banking controls are effective and followed up by operations
You will be degree qualified in a relevant field (or studying) with experience in bank account reconciliation and cash management across multiple entities. You will have strong reporting and communication skills and be able to present to Executives and Board members. Your problem-solving skills will be of a high level and you will have a good understanding of excel. A driven individual with the ability to meet deadlines, you will enjoy working with people and will have a motivated and positive attitude and outlook.
What's on offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- Large growing organisation
- Southern Brisbane location
- Street parking available
- Close to public transport and shops
- Great company environment
- $60-65k + Super
- Extra employee benefits
If this role appeals to you and you fit the criteria, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.