people2people have been connecting professionals across Australia since opening their doors in 2005. Providing recruitment solutions within the sales and marketing, customer service, administration, HR, legal and accounting professions, people2people are recognised as one of Australia's most trusted and reputable middle market recruitment partners. With steady growth over their 12 years' of business, people2people now proudly operate across five offices on the east coast.
Due to growth, we are now seeking a trainee recruitment consultant to join the Melbourne team. Reporting to the Manager, Temporary Services, your key responsibilities will include:
- Learning and developing your recruitment knowledge and skills
- Managing candidates and providing a high level of customer service
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates
- Conducting database searches and reviewing ad response
- Writing job advertisements
- Reference checks
- Office administration
- Working to targets and goals
- Following a clear path to Recruitment Consultant in a specific discipline
To be successful to interview for this opportunity, you will:
- Be university educated
- Highly motivated, driven and goal orientated
- Have demonstrated achievements in sport, art, academia or business
- Possess a desire to grow your career and work with the best in the industry
What's in it for you?
- A fast paced, high energy team environment
- Clear career development and growth
- Ideal CBD location - close to public transport with a gym and cafe in the building
- High earning potential
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, call Stephanie Angelucci after applying on 03 9098 7431.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431