Are you an experienced salesperson looking for a career change? Are you a working holiday maker looking to secure a 6 month contract with a view to Sponsorship? Do you have previous sales experience and are you looking for a career option where how quickly you progress is determined by performance, not time or age? Join a successful recruitment consultancy that's committed to developing its people and promoting from within.
This fast paced and varied role will see you work within our temporary Support division supporting the team's top performer. Based in the CBD, you will be mentored by management and senior consultants and gain a solid grounding in recruitment processes including:
- Resourcing candidates from internal/external databases
- Preparing and posting job advertisements
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Liaising with candidates and clients
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Reference checks
- Database maintenance and administration
If you are confident, love talking with people and are driven to achieve success, then look into recruitment as a way to draw on your strengths and build a profitable career. Recruitment is a sales-focused profession, so you will need excellent communication skills, drive and determination. Intelligent and adaptable, you will be able to pick up new processes quickly and will be committed to providing a high level of service to candidates and clients. People with sales experience preferred but not essential.
What can we offer you?
- Clear career development path - you will receive full training and 1:1 mentoring. You will join an experienced team who can provide guidance and support to see you succeed.
- Industry exposure - you will gain experience recruiting for a wide range of roles within business support and finance; find out where your speciality lies.
- Diverse work environment - you will become a part of a dedicated, successful and close-knit team.
APPLY NOW If you think you are suited to sales, self-confident and hungry for success, then this may be the perfect role for you. Prove you're not afraid to pick up the phone: please contact Sam Palmer on + 61 2 8270 9733 to discuss this opportunity in more detail before applying online.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sam Palmer on 0282709733
( SK92350A )