This is a sensational opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to take the next step and grow with a global top tier law firm! Enjoy the prestige of being part of a leading firm.
This firm is a globally renowned, top tier law firm. They invest heavily in their staff and promote a real work/life balance. With great facilities and benefits, this really is one of the premier firms to work for in Sydney. They are located in the heart of the CBD with beautiful offices and offer an impressive benefits package for their staff.
Reporting directly to the Department head within Intellectual Property.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of correspondence and submissions
- Filing new Trademark applications and renewals
- Reporting acceptance and forwarding registration certificates
- Compiling reports
- Liaison with clients and lawyers as required
- Preparing trade mark searches
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous Trade Marks experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great initiative and a willingness to assist other team members as required
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Previous experience supervising team members would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
If you enjoy working with a friendly and supportive team and take ownership of your work this could be the role you have been waiting for! The culture of this firm is supportive and you will be recognised for your efforts.
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, call Alice Rettie at people2people 8270 9770. Connect with me on twitter @p2pAlice
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )