With a number of industry awards to their name, this firm have a range of national and global clients. Centrally located, this firm are known for high quality advice and cost effective services.
Supporting a Partner within their IP practice group, your duties will include:
- Preparing precedent based correspondence
- File maintenance
- Diary and database management
- Answering calls and client liaison
- General administrative duties
- Monthly billing
To be successful for an interview with this highly regarded law firm, you must have:
- Previous legal secretarial experience within Trademarks
- Intermediate MS Word and a fast and accurate typing speed of 50 + wpm.
- The ability to take initiative and think outside the box
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work
- Confidence in dealing with people at all level and maintain strong working relationships
If you are looking to take the next step up in your career within a prestigious global law firm, this could be the ideal role for you! Do not hesitate; send through your resume today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )