This established and reputable Australian brand pride themselves on providing a quality service, by underpinning their focus on consumer needs.
As a Trade Marketing Manager you will play an integral role in driving all trade marketing and promotional activity, in order to take the already impressive client base to another level and raise the expectations.
Commencing ASAP your duties will include but won't be limited to:
- Managing and coordinating all promotional activity from concept, creation execution and evaluation for major events and seasonal and promotional periods
- Developing brand and company-wide point of sale programs for core and promotional products
- Trade shows and events
- Organise all major customer and trade events
- Developing all company-wide digital collateral including brochures, presentations, leaflets, flyers and marketing material
- Managing the digital strategy including content management, creation and coordination of all platforms including websites and social media pages
- Maintain relationships and communication with business stakeholder's suppliers and management
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Experienced in a similar Trade/ Promotions/ digital marketing role
- Previous experience in Consumer good s will be highly regarded
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- Self-motivated and have a can-do attitude
- A strong communicator with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to engage and influence well internally
You will enjoy working with a reputable Australian brand with a collaborative team culture, apply now for this rare opportunity.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Gabby Norton on +61282709703