This specialist firm is well known within the Sydney legal market and are enjoying continued growth year on year. They place a real emphasis on recruiting and training quality staff and pride themselves on their supportive and collaborative culture. They are located in the heart of the CBD with beautiful offices and offer an impressive benefits package for their staff. If you enjoy working with a friendly and supportive team and take ownership of your work this could be the role you have been waiting for! The culture of this firm is supportive and you will be recognised for your efforts.
You will be providing secretarial support to the Trade Mark Attorneys in an efficient and effective manner. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Efficient, professional and timely preparation of documents and correspondence.
- Liaising with clients
- Support the Team Secretary and assist with the workflow of the team.
- Maintain and track all case files and ensure files are kept up-to-date.
- Managing relevant authors' diaries to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Maintaining and developing the specific authors' practices.
- Proof read and make amendments to documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review all inbound correspondence for assigned authors and action as appropriate
- Managing WIP, billing and debtors.
- Ensuring that a high standard of client service is maintained.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience working as a Trade Mark Assistant
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Organisational skills
- Proactive and flexible approach to work.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715