Our client is a manufacturer of medical devices, a fortune 500 company that is at the forefront of medical technology. With a global presence and one of Australia's leading businesses our client have built a reputation for being the best, not only in the solutions they offer but also as an employer. Due to continuous growth, they have the need for a Territory Manager to join their team in Melbourne. With a team of high performers they are looking for professionals that are on top of their "game" both personally and professionally.
Your responsibilities will including but is not limited to:
- Meet sales targets within your defined areas, developing existing clients and identifying new business.
- Gather business intelligence, across clients and competitors.
- Develop strong professional relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Attendance in theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff to best utilise equipment.
- Insure the integrity of the CRM system is up held, utilising this software to implement sales strategy
- Assist in product launches and recall within your defined area
- Acting as the main contact between the client and the company
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A degree in Business, Marketing or Medicine
- Previous experience in B2B sales or account management in a medical environment
- A proven sales track record exceeding set KPI's
- Strong medical device knowledge as well as extensive knowledge of the medical device industry.
- Strong existing relationships with surgeons across Melbourne.
- Previous experience utilising a CRM system to implement sales strategy.
- Exceptional negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- You will work well in a team environment and be highly motivated
In return you will be given the opportunity to join a market leader and work as part of a team where everyone is at the top of their game. Our client offers a competitive salary with a very lucrative commission structure.
Sounds like you? Apply below.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421