Stryker is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products. They are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations. An opportunity has arisen to join their Technical Support team
- Manage the technical support of customers and distribution partners in the medical device space.
- You will be assisting in the account creation by providing technical remote access, handling inbound, and outbound calls along with customer facing duties also.
- Train the customer on product use
- Become a Subject Mater Expert
- Analyse isolate and troubleshoot causes of technical problems
Stryker provides excellent training, team building events, cross-skilling and internal promotions. You will get a solid foundation in the company's core business and will offer opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- $50,000 - $52000 + super + bonus
- Lifestyle & Financial benefits including insurance, health checks, sports & fitness
- Educational assistance and study leave
- Excellent onsite services and facilities
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who wants to get ahead. You are happy to be in a technical role where you are providing support and analysing technical problems.
- Previous customer service skills
- A high level of multitasking abilities and organisation skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Experience in; setting up wifi networks and supporting Microsoft operating systems, along with remote access.
- Computer literate with an aptitude and passion for technology and devices
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential!
In return, this is an organisation that truly invests in their staff and are constantly promotion, within, so if you are looking to build a career and are happy to put in your time, you will see the results as your career flourishes! A fantastic culture with excellent benefits, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and watch your career grow!
Be a part of fantastic culture who celebrate success!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794