This global organisation is well-known in the healthcare sector and is a large manufacturer of devices and equipment that helps change lives. Operating for over 50 years, this company has set the benchmark for quality and technology, and strives to provide the very best products in the market and become the company of choice for health care professionals' world-wide.
You will be working within the Technical Support team and responsible for providing specific technical support to customers. The support requirements include but are not limited to fitting assistance, providing product information and troubleshooting assistance for current and discontinued products.
Key duties include:
- Provide expert technical advice on fitting software, devices and accessories
- Assist customers with installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Assess faulty product returns and determine next course of action
- Process documentation of all customer interactions & provide regular reporting to management
- Investigate, assess and action customer complaints in a professional manner
- $70K-80K + Super
- Macquarie Park, close to train station
- Gain experience with a global group
- New head office
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with previous experience in a similar role. This role is ideal for someone who has an Audiometry / Audiological Qualification and is interested in the technical aspect of medical devices.
Key competencies in this role are -
- Excellent communication skills
- CRM experience
- Proven record of managing customer enquiries
- Proactive communication and customer focus
- The ability to multi-task
If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Roche Dreyer on 02 8270 9740 or firstname.lastname@example.org