This Company is a large globally recognised provider of medical technology and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
As the 2IC you will be assisting in the leadership & development of the Revenue Team Leader - Revenue, these areas include Credits, Billings and Error Management.
- Assisting the Revenue Support Manager and wider team
- Managing rosters to ensure resources are forecast
- Implementation of new processes and drive initiatives that contribute to long-term operational goals
- Contribute to assisting in increasing effectiveness
- Provide monthly reports
- Generate and analyse reports to provide feedback and progress of KPI's
- Handle daily escalations
- Be available to resource or process billings, credits, purchase orders and accurately process all transactions
- The ability to develop, lead, mentor and coach people
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to problem solve
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity
- $60,000 - $65,000 + super + bonus
- Work with a global leader in the medical space
- An Employer of Choice
- Really make a difference to people's lives!
Be a part of a fantastic culture who celebrates success, apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794