Working for this well-known organisation within a busy project team, your time will be well utilised in this amazing temporary 6 month opportunity. Based in Chatswood, you will be conveniently located close to public transport and will be well placed to build upon your existing administration experience.
Main responsibilities include:
- General administration support to project team of 60
- Organise new starter on-boarding
- Management of meeting room bookings
- Update Word and Excel reports
- Point contact for calls for the team
- Weekly reception cover
What you need to bring to the role:
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability in team support ideally taking direction from PAs and management
- Intermediate MS office suite skills
- Proactive team focus
- Ability to work within fast paced project environments
If you are available immediately and are keen to work in this fast paced environment then apply today!