Working for this well-known organisation within busy Project team, your time will be well utilised in this ongoing temporary opportunity. Initial commitment of 3 months with the possibility of extending dependent on the project's progression. Please note the successful candidate must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
Main responsibilities include;
- General administration support to project team of 60
- Organising new starter on-boarding from organising IT, HR, system access etc
- Management of meeting room bookings
- Collection of papers and cab charges
- Updating of Word and excel reports
- Point contact for calls for the team
- Adhoc Reception cover
What you need to bring to the role;
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability in team support ideally taking direction from PA's and management
- Intermediate MS office suite skills
- Proactive team focus
- Ability to work within fast paced project environments
If you are available immediately and are keen to work with fast paced busy work environments then apply today to know more.