Great opportunities coming available such as Project Administrator, Team Administrator, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, and many more!! We work with a wide variety of companies in which you will be the first form of contact and perform administrative duties. If you are well organised, self-motivated, have a strong attention to detail, and passionate about customer services, then APPLY NOW.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Supporting a team
- Diary and travel management
- Greeting and directing visitors and clients accordingly
- Managing all inbound calls
- Prioritising inquires, requests, and urgent matters
- Performing administrative duties and general correspondence
- Receiving and processing orders
- Organising business engagements and travel arrangements
- Maintaining the high standard of orderliness of the communal spaces
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a reception role and/or an administrative position
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to greet clients in a professional and pleasant manner
- High level of organisation and ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Enthusiastic approach to work and tasks at hand
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Admirable personal presentation skills
If you are seeking the opportunity to work with admirable companies located in the convenient Sydney CBD, then APPLY NOW and gain further business support experience!
For a confidential discussion about upcoming roles, please call Brooke on 8270 9780 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this a general interest for registration with our agency.