We are currently looking for a Talent Management Coordinator to work with a highly recognized NSW Government department for 8 months with possible chance of extension, based in Parramatta.
Purpose of the role: Recruitment with an emphasis on new staff inductions, development of training schedules and initiatives, and further professional development.
- Identify key training and development requirements within the department and meets regulation standards
- Monitoring of training requirements
- Design, plan and implement an induction platform, Employee Relations programs, policies, and strategies to promote and enhance employee engagement
- Coordination of workshops and induction programs
- Generate and deliver staff retention plans, employment solutions, and further training and development opportunities
- Determine the impact of developmental initiatives and programs by monitor staff performance
- Prepare evidence-based briefs, proposals, reports, and correspondence
The successful candidate should have:
- Demonstrated experience as a Talent Management Coordinator or of a similar position
- NSW Government background preferred
- Confident communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you have the required relevant experience and looking for your next opportunity with this highly regarded and large Government department, APPLY NOW for your chance to be considered.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.