About the Company
This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day. Located in Sydney's Western suburbs, the state of the art head office is accessible by public transport, with the option to park for those who prefer to drive.
About the Role
As they continue to grow, an ongoing opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist has become available. This role is an integral part of the HR function, working closely with key stakeholders to manage the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process
- Source candidates creatively through a variety of channels
- Conduct initial screening and comprehensive interviews
- Conduct pre-employment checks
- Work closely with key stakeholders and candidates to build effective relationships
- Support the team in broader administrative tasks, as required
- Experience across general recruitment, ideally in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Ability to recruit across a broad range of specialisations
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communications and energy to excel
- Proactive approach to managing deadlines
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704