A market leader and iconic International name, this business has a rich history and reputation for leading the way in its competitive industry sector. With a service focus that starts right at the top, this business is focused on securing the best talent in the market. An opportunity now exists for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team to undertake a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for sourcing and matching singular and multiple candidates to the clients temporary or permanent vacancies across their QLD and WA sites. Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive end to end blue collar recruitment
- Manage advertising process, candidate selection, reference and background checks, appointment, and induction.
- Develop and promote talent acquisition initiatives
- Drive direct sourcing, candidate care, talent and diversity attraction and building skills specific talent pipelines.
- Actively promote and conduct direct sourcing to build our brand
- Conduct innovative sourcing strategies by leveraging new platforms and social media to tap into passive talent pools.
- Actively source talented candidates that fit with company culture and values
- Ensure all processes and recruitment decisions are aligned to the recruitment policy and procedures, compensation and benefits guidelines and other company policies and procedures.
- Proactively manage recruitment suppliers
Professionally presented with experience in managing large volume recruitment, you have a high attention to detail, an innovative approach to recruitment and the ability to quickly build rapport and drive communication with people of all levels. With previous experience in behavioural based recruitment techniques, you have experience recruiting both White Collar and Blue Collar roles and highly developed organisational skills. This is a deadline based environment and would suit a confident, incisive individual with a go-getting attitude. Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline desirable.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Melanie Hammond on +61731180125
( SK92368A )