Immediate start for an experienced talent acquisition partner with this well-known global organisation based in Mascot. You will be providing advice and support to the central HR Department and other operations of the business.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Implement recruitment programmes and analyse recruitment development and trends
- Be involved in the end to end recruitment process to ensure the business needs are met
- Provide suggestions for improvements for the recruitment process
- Implement and execute retention plans and initiatives
- Ensure databases and record systems are kept up to date
- Track progress of all documentation through to lodgement with payroll
You will bring to this role:
- A tertiary qualification in HR or a related degree OR strong experience within HR in a customer-focused industry
- Ability to cope with compete deadlines and to prioritise tasks
- Experience implementing strategies and plans
- High level of attention to detail and intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ethical and professional approach to all aspects of your work
If this sounds like the right role for you then apply now to be considered for a role that will enhance your human resources career!