We have an opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Manager for one of Australia's largest and leading distributors of technology solutions and services including network infrastructure, data centre, cloud solutions. Approximately 100 staff on-site, they are very well known for promoting staff from within. If you are looking for a company you can grow your career, this is the right business for you.
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain & Logistics Director, this role is responsible for all supply chain activity within the Australian business. Including the improvement of operational systems and processes to achieve strategic objectives. Leading, motivating and developing the supply chain logistics team to achieve outstanding performance in the distribution centres. The role will also be responsible for engaging vendors and third party providers to ensure all targets are met including contract negotiation. A focus on establishing best practice and working with lean methodology to effect cost reduction while maintaining outstanding service levels.
Your proven experience and skills should include:
- Degree in supply chain management is desirable
- Minimum 3 years experience in supply chain management
- Advanced SAP user, experience SAP implementation would be favourable
- Experienced in managing the performance of distribution centres and freight carriers
- Proven and demonstrated leadership management and experience working closely with executive management team
- Strong reporting experience, preparing business analytic for monthly/quarterly/annual operations
- Proven experience supply chain optimisation
- Confident managing all RMA's including the returns process.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Career progression opportunities
- Ideal location based in North of Sydney
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org