This Company is a large globally recognised provider of specialised medical products and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator you will coordinate the sourcing, dispatch, delivery and billing of medical equipment. You will be working closely with internal Sales, Marketing, Finance, Technical Services and Operations groups as well as external suppliers. You will also be responsible for service, inbound freight and inventory management.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage the overall inventory portfolio
- Provide input to the Demand Manager regarding planning
- Plan strategically and create inventory plans
- Processing incoming orders and product requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Sourcing and procuring product to fulfil the orders and product requests
- Managing stock and delivery requests
- Responding to all product related enquiries from customers
- Maintaining data integrity and updating documented procedures
We are looking for a person who will thrive working in a high-performance culture. You will have experience working in a similar role and be confident to take the next step to take on higher responsibilities.
- Self-confidence and accountability
- Strong attention to detail and ability to update large data
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Ability to learn computer systems including JD Edwards
You will have knowledge of and understanding of Supply Chain concepts, experience within medical device would be an added bonus including familiarity with ISO9001 and ISO13485
This is a company that truly invests in their staff, always looking for personal development, cross-skilling and continuous promotions within. You will enjoy working with high achievers like you who are proud to represent a global leader who make a difference. Don't miss this chance to get a foot in the door of an industry leader and employer of choice.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763