The specialist government team here at people2people are working closely with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Procurement Specialist, with a focus in Strategic Sourcing. This is an exciting 6 month opportunity to start asap in the new year with the likelihood of extension!
Your overall responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Tender management
- Lead end-to-end sourcing and management of deliveries
- Support the Senior Category Manager in developing and improving strategies while providing advice regarding procurement and contract concerns
- Inviting, assessing, and award/recommend supplier's tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals
- Conduct analysis regarding market, trends, and performance
- Coordinating category teams and developing category plans
- Tertiary qualification(s) and/or extensive experience in a similar procurement environment such as construction
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Confident presentation skills
- In-depth understanding of strategy procurement processes and procedures
- High attention to detail
- Proven Project Management skills
*Please note, this position is more sourcing focused rather than strategic.*
If you're looking for that next opportunity where you'll be sure to utilise your skills and knowledge, apply now for your opportunity to be further considered!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.