Work for a leading global brand, inspiring the world with new inventive products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Store Layout and Design Manager has become available to join their busy marketing team on this long term assignment.
As a Store Layout and Design Manager you will play a lead role in the retail program planning and execution process, managing programs end-to-end.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Project management and implementation of various retail transformation projects
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure all program timings and budgets are met
- Be the key contact point for the business on new retail transformation projects and manage the logistics of rolling out these projects
- Manage all third party agencies to ensure projects are briefed correctly, timing are being met and what is being delivered meets expectations
- Monitor expenditure against set budget, reporting discrepancies to the business ongoing
- Review program of works with key stakeholders making relevant adjustments
- Ensure all project specifications and guidelines are understood and adhered to at all times
- Other duties and responsibilities as required and instructed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in a similar store layout and design manager position ideally in electronics or FMCG
- Tertiary qualification in similar field such as marketing, accounting, business etc
- Excellent project management skills across cross functional teams
- Intermediate to advanced MS Officer skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build and motivate teams
- Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting nest step in your career, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )