About the Brand
This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
About the Role
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Store Development Manager has become available to join their busy Retail team on this long-term, ongoing contract. As a Store Development Manager, you will lead in retail program planning and execution.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Organise and coordinate between retailers and vendor organisations
- Deliver and execute in-store merchandising strategy
- Develop and manage product launches throughout the year
- Manage full retail team deliverables within set timelines and budgets
- Schedule freight and installations for each site with agency partner and operations team
- Independently lead projects and manage key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Prepare business cases and briefs for tendering
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- 3+ years in Retail Merchandising or Retail Project Management
- Experience managing construction and roll out of fixtures
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Accounting/Business Degree
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build and motivate teams
- Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting next step in your career, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704