Work on one of the most exciting major construction projects that Sydney is currently hosting as a Site Administrator. Based in Burwood, and reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for various accounting duties and administration.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining project records, ensuring that information is accurate, up-to-date and stored
- Composing status reports relevant to the project's operations
- Coordinating, tracking and analysing the purchasing of goods
- Maintaining cost control and processing
- Processing invoices, purchase orders, prepare expense claims, administration of petty cash, maintain stationary budget and processing timesheets
- Identify discrepancies in end of month cost reports
- Assist in management and reporting of accruals
- Communicate and liaise with the client, external vendors, subcontractors, and community stakeholders for administrative purposes
- Coordinating meetings or events which may include preparing agendas, invitations, catering note/minute taking, distributing actions and general organisational support
Must have previous construction experience in a similar role and ideally seeking to secure a temporary to permanent role. Start now.
Click on the "APPLY NOW" link or connect directly with Bianca Luck (02) 8270 9725.
Follow me on:
Twitter - p2pbianca
Instagram - p2paccounting