This leading construction firm is leading the way with infrastructure development across Sydney. Continuing growth has created an immediate need for an experience administrator to join the team based in the Norwest area on a temp to perm basis.
In this role you will undertake a range of administrative tasks as you provide onsite administration support working directly with engineers. Key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry of dockets, delivery receipts and timesheets into Microsoft excel and SAP
- Scanning documents, quality assurance and document control
- Liaising with onsite engineers
- General administration tasks
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation, in a role that offers variety and a great working environment. Working on site with the project team, you will be a critical part of the success of the project. To secure an interview you will need:
- Previous administration experience and intermediate level Excel skills (including V-lookups and pivot tables)
- A high attention to detail with the ability to manage priorities
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Your own car and license (as you may need to travel between sites on occasions)
If you are after an administration role to start immediately then don't delay your application.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Natasha on 8270 9743.