This organisation prides itself on quality and speed and they are also up there with one of the best organisations to work for, they are looking for someone that strives to hit targets and does it with a smile.
In this role you will be in charge of planning and implementing strategies for shrink reduction suitable for the business through detailed analysis of the internal business practices. Other responsibilities include:
- Work with state and area managers to identify and develop training on shrink reduction strategies
- Assess trends, provide insight and understand analytics to identify key drivers of shrink and discounts
- Reporting the relevant information to the designated audience and provides the information required to drive improvements
- Communicate confidently to internal stakeholders to make sure they buy into the new strategies
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- Proven record of delivering against KPI's in your previous roles
- Advanced system knowledge e.g. SAP, Excel, Pronto etc
- Excellent problem solving skills
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible if this role interests you then please APPLY NOW!!! Or call Greg on 02 8270 9799.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )