Several newly created positions available for experience Recruitment Consultants to assist with a redeployment project over the next year. Based in newly refurbished CBD offices you will be working within a supportive, growing team to ensure you can offer best impact for the clients and their job search.
- Reviewing resume and applications and providing feedback
- Assisting with interview preparation
- Develop a sound understanding of the role titles and pay grades for roles within NSW Government in order to appropriately advise clients and ensure suitable matching to placement opportunities
- Maintain up to date records of all client interactions on CRM
- Offer best practice career coaching and job seeking advise
- Work with the programs and assessment teams to promote collaboration and to share resources and information, including assisting with the running of assessments as required
- Foster stakeholder relationships between client and partner agency to enhance job opportunities
- Report, remove or isolate any hazards immediately that may impact safety in the office and assist in ensuring implementation and adherence to established WHS policies and procedures
- Travel within NSW may be required
What you need to bring to this role:
- Previous experience working in job networks, recruitment, outplacement, human resources and/or career coaching industries
- Demonstrated success in working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, requiring a high level of flexibility to manage tasks with various stakeholders, producing accurate and prompt results.
- High level of interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills including skills in dispute resolution and coaching and managing difficult people.
- High level of problem solving skills including dealing with complexity and detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of computer literacy and accuracy including Microsoft Office and databases (i.e. CRM, HRIS)
- Can do attitude, willingness to help others and ability to work autonomously and as part of the team.
- Experience in / knowledge of NSW public sector environment is highly valued
These opportunities are immediately available, and are great for any recruitment consultants wanting to leave the sales behind them and focus on the matching component of recruitment. These roles are also great for HR professionals who enjoy the people contact that comes with the recruitment aspect of their role.