Service Technician | Medical
We are currently recruiting for a Fortune 500, medical device organisation. As a global leader in medical devices they operate in over a 100 countries and employ over 32,000 people globally. Due to continuous growth they are on the market for a Service Technician to join their South Australian operation.
This is an exciting role for a Service Technician who want to be involved in an industry that truly makes a difference in people's lives. A great entry level position to grow within, and ultimately develop a career within the medical device sector. An industry worth around 350 billion dollars today with a projected growth to 435 billion by the end of 2020 globally. Due to the important nature the industry it is essential that everything is done perfectly, therefore we require professionals with a high level of attention to detail. And being a market leader we are also looking for individuals that are at the top of their game in both their personal and professional lives.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintenance and repair of medical equipment in line with relevant quality inspection procedures (QIPs),
- Log and report on service order system of parts used and labour extended throughout duties,
- Work closely with sales team to manage overdue quotation approvals,
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting with repair approvals within agreed KPI period,
- Liaise with Hospital staff to advise on technical products,
- Ensure quality checks are completed for preventative measures.
You will possess:
- Demonstrated ability in mechanical/ electrical repairs,
- Demonstrated ability in operating hand tool,
- Analytical and with strong problem solving skills,
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex installations,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be rewarded with:
- Opportunity for career progression,
- Autonomous and varied role,
- Fantastic culture with excellent benefits.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421