An exciting opportunity exists for a knowledgeable security service technician for a globally recognised company in Melbourne's Port Melbourne area. Working with an increasingly expanding company that prides itself on its quality and passion in providing technical solutions to its clientele, this role is ideal for an individual seeking a well-supported corporation who has recently won several government and private contracts.
- Maintenance, servicing and calibration of all CCTV, Access Control and other associated equipment,
- Performing non-scheduled and preventative maintenance work,
- Delivering a high quality of customer service to clientele,
- Workshop maintenance assembly and service of equipment,
- Ability to resolve faults in a timely manner and deliver gold class client management,
- Investigating and diagnosing faults.
- Must have Victorian security accreditation,
- White card,
- Driver's license,
- Experience with installation and maintenance of security equipment,
- Sound knowledge and competency in repairs and servicing,
- Aptitude and capability to comply with all of the company's policies and procedures,
- Australian Citizenship an advantage for government site clearance requirements.
- Experience using one of the following systems: Gallagher, Geutebruck, Concept, or Pelco.
You will be rewarded with:
- Work for an industry leader,
- Supportive management and opportunity for progression,
- EBA agreed pay rates.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Ryan Higgins on 03 9098 7424