Do you have a passion for customer service and problem solving? Are you motivated by excellence and enjoy working in a busy environment where you need to multi-task and work with high accuracy? This might be the role you have been waiting for!
This local company with international flair has experienced significant growth in their 18 years' of existence and they have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their Service Team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Inbound and outbound calls to customers, clients and technicians
- Booking jobs, training, job management, and post service enquiries
- Handle escalations from customers / clients in an empathetic and understanding manner
- Building and managing relationships and expectations of customers / clients
This role is offering -
- $55 000 + super
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Offices close to public transport
- Great team & positive work environment
To be successful in this role you will -
- Be proud to be the first point of contact for customers and clients
- Have a proven track record of working efficiently and continuously taking initiative in stream lining processes
- Have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment & staying cool and calm under pressure
- Be passionate about customer service and truly driven by helping people
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to apply - I am looking forward to hear from you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Roche Dreyer on 02 8270 9740 or email@example.com