This interesting and vibrant Government body is seeking a Senior Project Officer to join their team immediately for 7-8 months, with possible extension, based in their Sydney CBD office. This role is not for the faint-hearted - it is busy with multiple projects running consecutively and your involvement is multi-faceted by co-ordinating the devleop0ment and implementation that will support the provision of high quality services across the sector.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs, grants and initiatives aligned to Directorate priorities.
- Develop strategies and tools. risk and contingency management, benefits realisation for overall effectiveness of projects
- Oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time and on budget to quality standards
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness and achieve project outcomes
- Prepare quality evidence-based written briefs, proposals, correspondence and reports which effectively communicate findings,
- Make clear recommendations and identify areas for improvement to Directorate and the Minister
Your experience at this level in the public sector will be well regarded as will your proven ability to work in a high volume environment and produce high quality results. Project management experience is a must as is your ability to communicate at all levels.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790