Looking for a Senior Project Officer/BA required to work with the recruitment project team to deliver activities required for go-live of new recruitment model as well as post implementation activities with NSW Government.
You will be required to:
- Development of recruitment reports and dashboards to measure performance of the recruitment team as well as to provide dashboard reporting to the cluster by business unit.
- Develop and implement QA processes including measurement/reporting tools.
- Develop work instructions for each stage of the recruitment process to be used by recruiters.
- Analyse current training materials designed for Hiring Managers and amend to suit recruiter requirements who will be taking over the work.
- Contribute to the development of new training materials and assist in the development of presentations.
- Creation of forms and templates including user guides.
- Conduct demonstrations to recruiters on use of tools when necessary.
- You must have:
- Experience of working in NSW Government
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and /or demonstrated relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in business improvement projects (non-IT) in large and complex environments
- Strong understanding Visio, MS Excel and Taleo.
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply for it immediately.