Looking for 2 Senior Policy Analysts (9/10) to develop and support the implementation of best practice polices, programs, projects and activities for NSW Government with experience as a Policy Officer in aged and primary care as well as vulnerable populations. This is a 3 a month contract with possible chance of extension.
You will be:
- Leading and managing the development and delivery of complex policy initiatives.
- Manage and undertake policy and program development, review and evaluation of projects .
- Consulting and engaging with a range of stakeholders.
- Prepare high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, policy, discussion papers, or circulars to inform, respond to requests, or initiate consideration of new policy initiatives.
You will need:
- Substantial experience in the provision of policy advice in a complex and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Able to take notes and briefs.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in undertaking all stages of the policy cycle .
- Experience in researching, analysing evaluating policies.
- Experience as a Policy Officer with NSW Govt at grade 9/10.
For more information please contact the NSW Government specialists at people2people.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Priya Menon on +61282709761