This industry pioneer is recognized across countless industries as a top tier purveyor of their craft. With several major projects on the horizon, happy shareholders and a fun team they offer their staff, even contractors, the very best in benefits and opportunities.
Reporting to the Payroll Officer and working within a close knit team, your duties will include:
- End to end of a weekly and monthly payroll using SAP and Kronos
- Updating and maintaining payroll records for employees
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Maintaining annual leave, sick leave and overtime reports.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Payroll reporting
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
The Ideal Candidate
- To be considered for this role you will first and foremost have experience using SAP for payroll and be able to confidently navigate the system
- You will have previous exposure to a time and attendance system (ideally Kronos)
- You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with all levels of the organisation in a professional manner
- You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail, a problem solver, and there will be no task you are not willing to take on.
Whats in it for you?
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for an excellent employer who provides flexibility and autonomy for their staff. This opportunity is also has a very real prospect of going permanent for the right candidate
Interested? APPLY NOW!