With multiple offices, this national law firm maintain an extremely low staff turnover. The firm offer their staff numerous benefits and a working environment where there is no hierarchy and all Partners are approachable!
Your role will be busy and varied and will have you:
- Liaising with clients
- Arranging appointments
- Preparing and filing correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary management
- Process monthly billing
- Plus a variety of ad-hoc administrative duties
To succeed in this role you must have demonstrated:
- 4+ years' experience working as a Legal Secretary (within workers compensation)
- Must have plaintiff workers compensation experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 55wpm +
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
What's in it for you?
Work within a welcoming, friendly environment where all employees are treated equal. Take advantage of an open door policy, monthly drinks, monthly training, opportunity for a yearly bonus, regular social events, a rostered day off every month and MORE!
Click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Alice at people2people on 8270 9770.