Senior Legal Secretary - Multiple areas of Law
Based in the heart of Sydney's CBD
Make a genuine difference and organise a busy, highly-focused Senior Partner
Enjoy a close-knit environment
This well-established, boutique firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support a busy and focused Partner across multiple practice areas, including Property, Business/Commercial, Wills & Estates and IP.
Located in the heart of the CBD, close to public transport and shops, this mid-tier law firm are a leader within the Legal industry, and are well-renowned for their aggressive and tenacious representation of their clients across their various practice areas.
Your days will be full of variety and will see you working within Property, Business/Commercial, Wills & Estates and IP.
You will be supporting a Senior Partner and be responsible for:
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting letters and documents
- Processing billing
- Editing and formatting documents
- File management
To be considered for this exciting new position you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a legal secretarial capacity (must have Property experience)
- Fast and accurate typing speed of 60wpm or more
- Proven ability to be proactive
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word skills
- A personal focus on accuracy in your work - attention to detail is key
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks with minimal direction - demonstrate initiative and forward-thinking
- Tidy and organised approach to work
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- A tenacious and determined attitude, with the ability to confidently tackle tasks head-on.
What's in it for you?
Join a close-knit working environment and maintain a work/life balance. Based in the heart of the CBD, the firm are surrounded by shops, cafes and public transport. Enjoy a down-to-earth working environment and be appreciated and rewarded for your efforts.
Don't hesitate! If you believe that you are at the perfect point in your career to take on a new challenge and prove yourself as a highly competent legal secretary, with the skills and experience to provide support to a busy senior partner, apply now via the link! Alternatively, contact Alice Rettie directly, 02 8270 9770 or email@example.com
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )