This is one of Western Sydney's leading law firms located in the heart of Parramatta. The team take pride in their work and aim to embrace opportunities and create value to their clients.
Joining the firm's property team, you will be working closely with the Principles and a team of Property Specialists. You will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and email management
- Processing Billing
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Assisting with filing and searches
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be suitable for this role, you must possess the following:
- 5+ years property law experience
- Ideally, hands on exposure in managing conveyancing and leasing matters
- Strong communicational skills
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong Microsoft excel, word and typing skills
- Professionally presented
- A strong commitment to work
If you are passionate about your career in legal support and would like to work within a friendly and supportive law firm, please apply now!
To apply, please click on the appropriate link on this page, or alternatively contact Alice Rettie on 8270 9770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )