With more than 100 in their Sydney office and offices across Australia, this successful law firm have won various awards and are well respected within the Legal industry. The firm are located with the heart of the CBD, close to public transport and shops.
Joining the firm's Property team, you will be supporting two progressive, friendly and respected Partners as well as the wider team.
The role will have you:
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Maintaining Diary and email management
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients
- Managing files
- Processing billing
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years Legal Secretarial experience (ideally within Property)
- Confident communication skills
- Professional presentation
- A willingness and ability to work within a team
- Strong attention to detail
- A "can-do" attitude and the ability to be proactive and forward thinking
- A diligent approach to responsibilities and duties
What's in it for you?
The firm have a professional, open-door management policy and pride themselves on their positive working environment.
You will have the opportunity to take advantage of:
- A comprehensive induction upon starting
- Sports including yoga in the office, charity runs and teams
- Health & well-being seminars
- Morning teas, catered Friday night drinks
- A variety of social events including cheese & wine evenings, themed nights etc
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and an in-house trainer
Don't hesitate, apply directly via the link, or alternatively, contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )