This is a leading, international law firm that are highly regarded within the Legal Industry. This firm offer many great benefits, including study assistance, discounts for travel, gym, movie and theatre tickets. An opportunity is now available for an experienced Legal Secretary to support across their Litigation practice group. This is a chance to challenge yourself, working within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Scheduling appointments
- Collation and management of documents and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Solid Legal Secretarial experience, ideally within Litigation
- Strong technical and organisational skills
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Ability to work in a sociable, collaborative environment, but also with the ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Be quick thinking, proactive and show initiative
This is your chance to work for one of Australia's most reputable firms. If you are looking for a role where you can really get involved and make the role your own, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )