Do you enjoy a busy and fast paced role? This would be a great next step in your career with extensive involvement in the day-to-day management of files. Recognised for their expertise and professional service, you will be given the opportunity to utilise your extensive Legal Secretarial skills within this friendly team environment. This successful CBD law firm offers a great work life balance in a social and dynamic work culture.
This reputable and well established law firm is looking for experienced FULL-TIME Plaintiff Legal Secretary. The firm have a great reputation in the legal industry and have an involved and friendly team environment.
You duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Preparing and processing legal documents and papers
- Liaising with clients
- Schedule medical appointments
- Diary and email management
- Monthly billing
- General administrative duties
To be guaranteed an interview for this great role you will:
- Have at least 2-5 years plaintiff legal secretarial experience
- You will be confident to liaise with people at all levels
- Have excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail and a friendly attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
Do not hesitate; send through your resume today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )